Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hairline Fracture

I was recently asked by a friend, after getting some new piercings, to recall what I was like five or ten years ago. What were my interests? What did I think was cool or attractive? His objective was, of course, for me to reconsider my choice to get unusual piercings based on the way I've changed over the years. The plan backfired, because it turns out I'm nearly the same as I've always been.

I know who I am, and I know what I want. Nothing matters if I cannot be thin, not even my own life.

And so I turn my back on reason and run headlong down the path that I hope will lead to salvation.

1 comment:

  1. "And so I turn my back on reason and run headlong down the path that I hope will lead to salvation."

    I'm looking for salvation too and Ana is the only one providing me with any hope at the moment. I completely understand.

    -x-

    ReplyDelete